Friday 4 March 2011

It's my birthday! :D

I know this has nothing to do with my legacy, but yes it is my birthday today! =]
I'm really excited lol, but that's to be expected ;)

Just to let you know, I apologise for the lack of updates. The past week has been one of the busiest in my entire life because of exams and other stuff, and then I have work experience for the next two weeks and my birthday is sandwiched inbetween!
I will try to get an update out here and there, but just bear with me! (I know you will though)

Steph x

6 comments:

VickyLouise said...

Happy Birthday to You!!

Hope you have a good day!

Jojo777 said...

Happy birthday, have a wonderful day!! :)

P.S. It's my brother's birthday today too!

starling68 said...

Thank you guys! :D

Happy birthday to your brother too Jojo!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! A little late! Hope you had an amazing day!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I will bear with you just fine! I love your updates! And I understand how life can get too busy!